We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send us when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as encrypted code, and decoded on EveryBoat.com's secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
No credit card information is ever stored in our database. Once the transaction is complete our server destroys the credit card information you supplied during checkout. Additionally we employ our own proprietary technology to recognize potentially fraudulent transactions, collect information on the potentially fraudulent transaction, and ban the user from continuing use of the checkout process until a EveryBoat.com employee can review the account in question.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, or pop unders.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
- We communicate with you only on an "opt-in" basis.
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam
In order to use value-added features of this Web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact
information (such as name and email address). We never sell or rent this personally identifiable information to third party companies.
We use this information to make your online classifieds experience as easy and efficient as possible.
In order for us to provide you with this service, we need for you to have password protected access to your account information in our database.
This is only possible if you enroll and create an account with a user name and password.
3. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for communicating with you in the event you need help with your ad.
- All classified are stored in our database, even after "deletion".
- Our web logs store web log entries for each page served, including IP address, page URL, referrer information, and timestamp.
3. Circumstances in which Every Boat may release information
- We do respond to subpeonas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- Every Boat may disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, when we believe it is necessary in order to protect the rights, privacy, or personal safety of Every Boat users or the public.
- We welcome your feedback. You may contact us on our contact page.