We heavily moderate listings posted on EveryBoat.com but we strongly urge you to protect yourself from fraud by following these guidelines:
* EveryBoat.com NEVER handles any transactions. Even if you receive an email that appears to be from everyboat.com to arrange a transaction it is fraudulent.
* Do not send any money by bank wire, Western Union, Moneygram, PayPal, cash, check, or any other form. EveryBoat.com recommends you only use a trusted, verifiable escrow service.
* Beware of warning signs such as international sellers, very low asking price, and free shipping.
* Con artists may also send you a link to a fake escrow site in an attempt to make you feel secure. We recommend on insisting on using legitimate escrow service such as escrow.com.
* Legitimate sellers will provide detailed verifiable contact information before a transaction is processed. Verify the seller's full address, phone number, and name.
If you suspect an ad on EveryBoat.com is fraudulent, please contact us immediately and send us the link to the ad on our site.